Skip to content
Click here to go to Risk Management's site for more information on which applications to use and for further details about Off Campus Authorizations. 

Application for Self/Site Registration




Application for International Registration

All travelers must also complete the Export Controls online Travel form for travel to be approved.  Please click here to log into the Export Controls Portal and choose "Travel" when asked: What form would you like to submit?


Before starting an application for Student International Travel, please complete the form indicating approval from your school and attach the faculty signed form after submitting your application. You can download this form by clicking here.



Application for Proxy Registration

Use the following links if you are registering on behalf of another employee/resident in your department. Do not use for Student International Travel.


The Export Controls online questionnaire must be completed for International travel to be approved. Please click here to submit the Travel form found in the Export Controls Portal on behalf of the employee/resident traveling Internationally.